MADE's 600m² space is located in the heart of Barcelona's Sants district.
- Sierra de cinta, lijadora disco y herramientas basicas de carpintería
- Soldadores, multimetros, osciloscopios y componentes electrónicos
- Impresora 3D UP Plus EntresD
- Impresora 3D MalyanSys M180
- Cortadora laser Universal Laser Systems ULS 25-E (50x30cm, 25W)
- Cortadora laser SIN SL-530 (50x30cm, 60W)
- Wifi, Impresora y escáner
In the summer of 2013, three make-minded individuals founded MADE Makerspace Barcelona in the basement of a coworking facility.
The underutilized 300m² beneath their desks magnetized James Brazil, Ugo Riboni and Camilo Valdivia together to form a community of creators, makers and fabricators to build-out Barcelona’s first makerspace.
MADE proudly incubated the maker movement in Barcelona and co-hosted the mini Maker Faire in 2013 & 2014!
We continue to be the only community owned and operated makerspace in Barcelona, made possible only by the support and commitment of all its members.
- James Brazil
- Camilo Valdivia
- Ugo Riboni